Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the buttcrack of dawn

what a lovely phrase. right?

at different times in my life i've learned to avoid it as a teenager, i've learned to respect it with kids who like to torture me with getting up early, tolerate it as the standard of the working class...but now - i've learned to embrace it and welcome it.

seriously.

i've been getting up early to go running. (okay, still a lot of walking involved in my "running" but i'm getting it back! slowly, but i'm getting it!) and when i get back - i get a whole 20 minutes to myself before the house wakes up at 645.

no kids, no noise, no work, no husband, no one whining, crying, demanding my time but me. therefore, i am LOVING early, early morning me time.

(until i crash at about 6pm on the couch!)

to the other moms and busy people - where do you find your "YOU" time??

No comments:

Post a Comment